Wednesday 28 November 2012

All natural winter hair care supply !

I have been trying to eliminate chemicals from my life, mainly by using beauty products that has very low chemical contents or none at all. I also try to eat healthy and incorporate as many herbal vitamins as I can into my diet. And finally I try not to take any allopathic medicines (only when I really have to), because I don't agree with popping pain killers for a mild head ache at any given chance. Which is why I try to tackle the root of the problem by eating healthy and taking my herbal vitamins.

So long story short, I bought a supply of natural hair products today. A shampoo, a conditioner, a hair serum and an oil. And none of these products are tested on animals so that's a big bonus!

The first two products I would like to talk about are the Naked Rescue intensive care shampoo and Naked Rescue intensive care conditioner. These two products are 97% chemical free, they contain no sulphates, parabens or petrochemicals. Most of the ingredients are naturally derived, and the two main ingredients from this range are shea butter and olive oil. I personally need something that nourishes and adds more moisture to my hair, because my hair gets really dry/frizzy in the winter time.

After using these products I can tell you that they are incredibly efficient. They cleaned and moisturised my hair really well. I would suggest it to anyone with dry or damaged hair. And I would also like to add, that you should try to switch from your normal shampoo to a more natural shampoo, believe me it will do wonders to your hair and it STOP it from excessively falling out.


I bought the Naked Rescue intensive care conditioner 250ml for £3.98 and the Naked Rescue intensive care shampoo 250ml for £3.98, both from Boots. This is a very small price to pay for gorgeous healthy locks ;). I would buy this product over and over again.
If you want to know more about these products check out their website.
http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/all-products

I also bought a hair serum from Body Shop, the Grapeseed glossing serum and it is: alcohol, paraben, SLS and colorant free! This product contains hardly any chemicals and it does a great job at giving my hair a nice natural shine. I wont say this is the best product I have used but it does the job but it is nothing to revel about. 


I bought this Grapeseed glossing serum 75ml for £7 (it was a bit costly)

And I saved the best for the last! I bought my very first bottle of Moroccan Argan oil I wanted to see what was all the hype about and I can assure you this will not be my last bottle! This product has to be the best thing I have used since I discovered coconut oil.Argan oil is incredibly light, it does not leave any sticky residue like other oils, which is why I am going to use it as a hair serum after washing my hair. It also penetrates the hair very quickly leaving you with wonderful shiny healthy hair. Argan oil is 100% natural and has no chemicals that can cause any side effects. It is a multi purpose natural beauty product, you can use it on your skin as well as your hair. It eliminates: lines and wrinkles, acne, age spots, scars, psoriasis and eczema, stretch marks and dry frizzy hair! 
So without any further delay I would like to present my favorite new natural beauty product!! Ta-da!!


I bought it from Holland and Barrett for £6.79 it was on sale, so grab is before the offer ends ( I am thinking of stocking up). 

And FINALLY I decorated my mini christmas tree. Feeling rather festive =) 











2 comments: