Sorry guys, I have had a hectic couple of months. Never had the chance to sit down and indulge in beauty research and writing. However this Friday evening as my boyfriend makes me samosas for dinner, I will take the opportunity to write about one of my favourite beauty essentials, Almond Oil.
This particular bottle of almond oil (along with a handful of other things) was given to me on my birthday by some of my best friends (they really know what I like). So, I would like to thank them again for such a wonderful (super useful!) present.
This is my list of Sweet Almond Oil benefits - (I have been using almond oil for a few months and have definitely seen an improvement in my skin and hair)
- Almond oil hydrates and enlivens your skin (without leaving the skin feeling sticky)
- Promotes the cell-renewal process and helps in eliminating dead skin (good anti ageing product)
- Brightens skin tone
- Diminishes dark circles
- Best massage oil ! Really does help get rid of knots on your back
- Helps to get rid of chapped lips
- Fantastic hair oil (promotes hair growth)
This morning I had a bit of a beauty mishap, I put on a potent face mask and my skin reacted pretty badly to it, as you can see here... My face became as red as a baboons butt!!
So I applied quite a bit of almond oil and gently massaged it into my skin. After about 2 hours the redness and irritation of my skin went away completely!!
Almond oil is generally quite cheap. You can buy a 200ml bottle of almond oil( it should last you a couple of months) for £6.99 here
Indulge in some essential oils
And leave a comment! <3